Postal match

We can do it either way what ever works. I will sit down write what I think post it then we can go from there ? How's that sound ?
It is not up to us; Len Backus, the site owner, already set it up. I have been a member since 2008, and it has always been like that. It is already in place for us to follow; it is really that simple, no need to complicate it unnecessarily.

The rules were never set via e-mail. It is always available to everybody in the open forum.
I have absolutely no problem posting rules scores or anything else that will make this fun. I am not very good with a computer so any help would be appreciate. If we could set up one form for match results and other information that would be nice ?

Or ...... walk as fast as possible up a 12% grade, 200 yards , with your "hunting" rifle, fire 1 shot at 100 yards in under 2 seconds. Then score the target! A realistic "hunting" situation for many "hunters"! Stress and fatigue should play into a typical "hunting" scenario! Jus Say'n! memtb
Real yes, but there isn't a 12% grade in OH, let alone near my range!

I have absolutely no problem posting rules scores or anything else that will make this fun. I am not very good with a computer so any help would be appreciate. If we could set up one form for match results and other information that would be nice ?
Again, it is NOT up to you to make the site rules. Like it or not only the site owner, Len Backus can. If you have a problem with it, you can address it directly with him.

Again, it is NOT up to you to make the site rules. Like it or not only the site owner, Len Backus can. If you have a problem with it, you can address it directly with him.
I am not trying to make or change any site rules the rules I am talking about are for the match and the match only and i am not trying to make rules for the match on my own either better yet forget I even mentioned having a match I am done y'all have a happy and prosperous new year

I am not trying to make or change any site rules the rules I am talking about are for the match and the match only and i am not trying to make rules for the match on my own either better yet forget I even mentioned having a match I am done y'all have a happy and prosperous new year
I am not sure why you quoted me then because I am clearly talking about site rules starting in #24.

Are you saying Len has a postal match on here somewhere? If so, can you share a link?

I am not sure why you quoted me then because I am clearly talking about site rules starting in #24.
I did not mean or try and quote anyone all I was trying to do was set up a friendly match between people that love to shoot but don't have access to local matches that's it but looks like that isn't going to happen if someone else wants to try and get this going let me know but I am not going to try any longer am done

I did not mean or try and quote anyone all I was trying to do was set up a friendly match between people that love to shoot but don't have access to local matches that's it but looks like that isn't going to happen if someone else wants to try and get this going let me know but I am not going to try any longer am done
That's OK. I was responding base on my post that you quoted. If you want to set something up, you might want to start a new thread.

Feenix, what the heck you talking about mate? Lol. Gator is talking about rules he wants to set up for the Postal match, not changing site rules. He was asked why it has to be emailed rules and he said ok, I'll post up some rules here. Post away, get this back on track.
Nope, "I" NEVER said that. A member was temp banned, and I mentioned the site rules, NOT postal match rules in #24.

That's OK. I was responding base on my post that you quoted. If you want to set something up, you might want to start a new thread.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.