Pleased with my first custom

locotrician

Invisible
I just got it back a few weeks ago and have about 30 rounds through it. the gun shoots great . one hole groups at 100 and my best was a 3 shot group just under half an inch at 300. this is very early and i know the barrel isnt even done being broken in but this really shoots amazing.its a .300 dakota with a R700 action kreiger barrel ,MCS T4A stock jewell trigger tubb recoil lug and a leupy mark 4 scope with farrell FG force matched rings and bases.

Congradulations, sounds like you have a keeper..
thumb.gif

i dont know how to post pictures but if someone cares to instruct me i will be happy to post some pictures. my computer is a mac if that matters. thanks

Do you have a membership in a free photo hosting site like "Photobucket"?

If not then you will need to go there and register and upload your pictures.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I wouldn't want to get Uncle B all riled up but the Dover race is rain delayed and I am just doing nothing while I wait for them to dry the track.

Once you get that done then go down to General Discussion and there is a stickey on how to post a photo.

Down at the bottom of the forum is a place to practice up your technique but you can just practice on this thread and delete any post that doesn't work.

Oh yeah, I forget to mention that you might actually wander around and kill something worth seeing this Fall with the rifle and so you might as well learn now how to post pictures.

thanks for the help , as for killing anything this fall thats gonna take a lot of luck. where i hunt in PA the deer are basically extinct. I got out almost everyday last year in rifle season and only missed a few in archery as well, i saw a total of 11 doe ,which i dont kill anymore due to the low herd count and i saw one buck that i let walk, the outlook is grim but thanks and please wish me luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.