• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Please help me find a......

Fotis

A New Remington Sendero Stainless Fluted in 7mm REM ULTRA MAG. Please e-mail me asap if you find one anywhere! Thanx

Pop would you consider a new one with less than 50 rounds through it?
THe reason I ask is I have seen a couple in the past few months in gun shops that had been traded in on a smaller cal because the poor little fellow that bought it trying to impress his buddies couldn't stand the recoil. Thats actually how I got mine. Bought it from a guy at work that had owned it for 2 years and had not shot it since it was sighted in. Had less than 20 rounds through it.
Let me know and I will keep and eye open for a nice used one also.

[ QUOTE ]
Try here also. this was posted about two months ago and they had one then

Wasnt really sure where to post this,a gunshop on gunbroker.com has a brand new 338 Rem sendero listed for $779.55.When checking out his site it says he has 10 of them in stock!
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/96317

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but not any in 7mm ultra...I called! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Got one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif