• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Please delete

harleydude

Rifle built by Gre-Tan rifles..Excellent condition and a great shooter...
Nesika "K" action
.268 neck
20 1/2 inch barrel
muzzle measures .920 at the crown
Mcmillian HBR stock
Pillar and glass bedded by Gre-Tannel
Broughten 1-8 twist barrel
Jewell trigger with safety
Single shot right bolt, right port.
No ejector
Nesika two piece bases
Redding "s" neck die, micrometer seating die, body die
90 pieces of brass ready to load and shoot.
I have pics I can send. Will also see how to put them on here. Gun is 98% condition. A great shooter. Trigger less than a pound, and probably more like 8 ounces. No creep, or anything like that. This rifle has never given me any problems whatsoever, and is very solid. I am asking $2200 for the rifle, dies and all. I have a Leupold scope mark 4 that I will also sell with the rifle, but I will not sell the scope before the rifle. All is in excellent, and I do mean excellent condition
Call me at 724 662 3659 or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• 100_3475.JPG
    100_3475.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_3477.jpg
    100_3477.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_3482.jpg
    100_3482.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 7
Re: FS-6mmBR Nesika action

Its less than 350..It had 124 when I bought it from a gentleman who lives about 15 miles from me. I believe it is 284, but I will check for sure

that thing is a beauty and a good deal. i really i could pull the strings to purchase it from you...

what sorta groups have you seen with it

I have shot anywhere from .5 to the high 1's. I shoot basically 90 grain bergers with 32 grains of varget behind it. You would be very satisfied with this rifle. Gre-Tan is also stamped on the barrel with the neck size. He builds great rifles. And they 1/2 inch groups I said is on the high side. But it does not shoot any higher than that!

Considering any trades or partial trades? I'm fairly close 724 area code at least.

Trades are possible. I guess it all depends on what you have. I am really looking for a 5.5-22 or a 12-42 nightforce, but it has to have side focus.

FYI..The scope on the rifle is not what I am advertizing. Yes, it is also a 8.5-25 leupold LRT, but it has found a very nice warm home. I have at this time the mark 4 Leupold mounted on it. Same rings and everything is all. Target turrets, the whole bit plus target dot reticle.

OK..Lets do this...2000 for rifle, dies and brass..Buyer pays the shipping..Best I can do!!

OK!! you guys are bending my arm, and I have my sights set on another rifle!!!
PRICE DROPPED TO 1900 PLUS SHIPPING

Is this rifle chambered for 6mmbr or Dasher? The pictures you sent me had a barrel engraved as "Dasher"

Re: FS-6mm Dasher-Nesika action

For some unknown reason, I mislabeled my add somehow, someway. Might be alzheimers, or having too many guns. (which we all know is not the case).
The rifle IS a 6mm Dasher. And as soon as I find out how to modify my add I will change it.
Very sorry for the misprint.