Please close your threads!!!

bangHeadAgainstWall.gif

kennygss "relax Francis". I love this I read this and thought of Stripes the movie with Bill Murray. I never get involved in these silly rants but after seeing that I had to comment. By the way love that movie.

I know this was a little off the topic of this thread, so please don't be mad at me. I was just trying to lighten the mood.

Nathan

This is nuts I cant even edit my post on this site and you are bitching about guys closing there threads. Its just not an option here and so what if you send a pm and they sold it are you going to kick and scream on your floor about your wasted time or something. Look at the thread dates and make an educated decsion

UHHHHH....you can close your for sale threads fyi.

Loads loft is right on the money. Vagas steve , snipers hide is missing you. Maybe there you could be a moderater and get the respect you deserve.... and get over yourself with that no more comment needed bs.

Loads loft is right on the money. Vagas steve , snipers hide is missing you. Maybe there you could be a moderater and get the respect you deserve.... and get over yourself with that no more comment needed bs.
never was on myself to begin with,never was looking for anything,just tired of reading three pages of posts just to find out that items were sold, yet the threads were never closed. total waste of time . my intrests on this subject were purely for all the readers,me included.it seems that no one here really cares if they read classified threads of sold items all the time,but would rather badger me for stepping up to the plate,so enjoy fellas enjoy.

YOU KNOW, the guy is right. What's wrong with you bunch of.... bunch of......
Forget it!!!!!!!

That was a very cool video though!!! LOL....

I didn't have a problem with the first post / rant but the no more comment post really rubbed me wrong . I don't mind old for sale post. Gives one a feel for the market. What sold and at what price and how long it took. All good things to know.

I hadn't read past " no more comment from you post. Yep , Stripes was really funny but what got me watching that clip was the freshly issuied greens. Now that stired some memories! As I watched I could smell them.

I didn't have a problem with the first post / rant but the no more comment post really rubbed me wrong . I don't mind old for sale post. Gives one a feel for the market. What sold and at what price and how long it took. All good things to know.

I couldn't agree more, I find alot of them very useful especially if I'm selling around the same item.

Nathan

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.