Planning a new build

Ua26fitter

I'm needing a new hunting rifle. I want it to be for deer, elk, bear, and Moose. After looking around and doing some research I think I'm going to have something custom built. It will be my second custom rifle.
In my digging amd reading I stumbled onto the 30 Nosler. I have a new Mauser FN 98 action that has been sitting in the safe for 13 years. I have a few questions.
Will I be able to load the 210 grain bullets and get them close to the lands and still fit in the box with this action?
I'm not afraid to do a little wild cat mods so would it be a benefit to build it as a 30-26 Nosler for that little bit of extra case capacity?
Im planning on a 26" 1-10 twist fluted Hart or Lilja barrel. I plan on this being my primary hunting rifle that will be used when hiking and being on foot for days at a time so I'll probably have the barrel made with a light contour.
I haven't decided on the Optics and probably won't until the rifle is done. Not sure on a stock yet but I know I don't want wood.
Any suggestions? Anything I'm missing or going down the wrong path on? I want to do it right.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.