• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pile of parts on the shelf

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
Pile of parts on the shelf:

Defiance ANTIX XM mag bolt face
Pierce Engineering Shadow Actions short action and long action mag bolt face
Manners EH1 and LRH
Proof carbon sendero $630 shipped if paid by cc. $610 shipped if paid by check.
Hawkins Precision Bottom metal and Hunter Magazines
Berger bullets in 25 and 30 cal
Lapua in 300 PRC
ADG in 300 PRC
MDT HNT26 chassis
XLR Element 4.0 magnesium
"Muscle" Brakes
Nightforce NX8 F1 4-32 moar, mil c, and mil xt. F2 2.5-20 and 4-32 moa. And 4-20 ATACR in Mil XT and MIL C
Tangent Theta

FFL License Holders give me a shout for dealer discounts.

shoot me a message for price on NF and Tangent Theta.

www.piercisionrifles.com

Last edited:
NF NX8 F1 OR F2 ? RETICLE. PRICE, NEW ?
I have them in F2 for 2.5-20 and 4-32 moa reticles. Also have them in f1 for 4-32 milc, mil xt, and moar reticles. Theyre brand new. Shoot me a message with the exact one you want. I offer really good deals on them, especially if paid by check or money order. CC fee's add up quick.

How much for the LA and are any of them LH?
I have some left hand EH1. Theyre inletted for 700 long action footprints but the ejection port matches a kelbly and pierce engineering shadow perfectly. Proof sendero contour and m5 bottom metal in swamp camo. $760 shipped if paid by cc or $740 by check.

I have some left hand EH1. Theyre inletted for 700 long action footprints but the ejection port matches a kelbly and pierce engineering shadow perfectly. Proof sendero contour and m5 bottom metal in swamp camo. $760 shipped if paid by cc or $740 by check.
Sorry, not sure if I asked my question properly. The Kelby and Shadow actions you have, do you have any in left hand long action mag bolt face? If so, what would the cost be. Sorry for any confusion.

Sorry, not sure if I asked my question properly. The Kelby and Shadow actions you have, do you have any in left hand long action mag bolt face? If so, what would the cost be. Sorry for any confusion.
no worries. Im out of left handed actions at the moment. Will have more in a month or two.