Picatinny mount for Seekins havak?

JD-ODINSON

I am trying to find a way to mount a pic rail for my Atlas bipod on a Seekins Havak PH2. It has a swivel stud with a QD flush cup behind the swivel stud. Is there a way to mount a pic rail to it that I am not aware of?

Will this work?

I had a small adapter at one point that mounted to the stud.
If you are not shy about taking it apart you could get a mount from salmon river solutions. I've put several in my stocks. Very nice piece and he's a active member here and a super nice and helpful guy.

I had a small adapter at one point that mounted to the stud.
If you are not shy about taking it apart you could get a mount from salmon river solutions. I've put several in my stocks. Very nice piece and he's a active member here and a super nice and helpful guy.
I'll look into that

Oh, I thought because it was made by Seekins and the video said it could be put on the Havak that it would fit. The video showed the QD cup being below the rail after it was installed. I am sorry it won't work.
I seen that one too. I'm thinking I may have to just add another sling swivel mount for it

I am trying to find a way to mount a pic rail for my Atlas bipod on a Seekins Havak PH2. It has a swivel stud with a QD flush cup behind the swivel stud. Is there a way to mount a pic rail to it that I am not aware of?
If you want another option I could not find a Pic rail mount for my Browning BAR this item worked well. Bought an additional one for another rifle.

Amazon product ASIN B00MG1R9DW