Perfect Natural Blind

Muddyboots

So I have shot numerous bucks from this location. Tower in middle of Ag field. Deer completely ignore me even walking by at 20-30 yards. Crazy.

I killed my biggest WT last year from it and its nice to have clean wide open shots out to 700.
So whats your perfect blind?
C1241765-AE8B-4131-B9B7-49BBA5F56012.jpeg

Normal season i hunt afoot.....last 2 have been about 50 & 60 miles...this season day 1 was about 6...day 2 I spotted him while driving in....took about 3 miles total from truck of packing....felt like it was uphill both directions........
I head out again this Thursday for whitetail up north...lots of mountainous country up there.......see what happens...

Muddy -- Do you sit UNDER the tower, or up in it somehow?
On ground in that opening. The weeds provide great cover. Deer have walked downwind and unaware I am there. Maybe "electrical" field interferes with their senses. It hasn't affected me though. It hasn't affected me though. It hasn't affected me though.

In the deep south thickets, I don't like sitters on the ground. An exception would be a windrow in a planted pine area. The deer love to bed against the windrows also. Cover at their back, blocks wind, nice and sunny. Thats nice for us both :)

So I have shot numerous bucks from this location. Tower in middle of Ag field. Deer completely ignore me even walking by at 20-30 yards. Crazy.

I killed my biggest WT last year from it and its nice to have clean wide open shots out to 700.
So whats your perfect blind?
View attachment 409221
We have 2 power lines like this running through the middle of our place we can see further than I'm comfortable shooting but they make great blinds