Peregrine Bullets?

samson

I have been looking into shooting some Monolithic bullets and was wondering about the Peregrine line? I see that they have a 140 grn in the 6.5 that they claim will work in a 1-8 twist. Are there any retailers in the US? I have a 6.5 PRC that am trying to get a good all around bullet. Any help is appreciated.

I know its been over 2 years, but I would like to bump this thread, instead of starting another.

I am also wanting some Peregrine bullets. I am not sure who is a US supplier. I know the man who designed the bullet passed away a couple years ago.

An info is appreciated.

You might contact a member here, Wild Rose (I *think*), he is the only guy I recall posting about them much. They do look like great bullets, I tried buying some years ago and gave up.

They have very few bullets in stock, and alot of articles on that website are from 2015. Maybe that is the USA site, and they just haven't updated much.

I will hopefully get an email back.

Check out the BC's and performance of McGuire Ballistics "Copper Rose"! I know these guys and their bullets perform!

https://www.mcguireballistics.com/shop
I wanted to try them but couldn't get them to shoot tight in my 6.5 Sherman Max so wasn't able to do any terminal testing as planned. I think my Max is just picky - nothing against the projo.

Recent Posts