• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pelican 1770

Brado16

I have a Black Pelican 1770 case with foam for sale. The case was used to transport my rifle back and forth from the range in my truck so does have some minimal marks on it but pretty close to new. It has the Pelican Pick N Pluck foam but has been "plucked" to fit my rifle and a few accessories. I will try to get pictures up this evening. Here is a link to the case Pelican 1770 Long Watertight Case FREE S&H 1770-001-110, 1770-000-110. Pelican Gun Cases.

Price is $340 picked up in Northern Wisconsin however I can also ship the case but you will need to pickup the actual shipping costs. PM me with any questions.

Brado16

just a friendly note, that is almost cost of a new one, will be hard to get that much out of it used.

This will cost someone $440 new with the foam from opticsplanet.com. Im asking $100 less for this and would prefer to sell locally due to the shipping costs. Besides the foam being plucked for my rifle, it's basically new- the stickers are still on it. Pleases do not comment if your not interested. If you would like to discuss the price please PM me.

Recent Posts