Pecar Berlin Scopes

I don't use the one I have, although it is a very good scope. The mounts I used previously were Redfield style rings and bases. Not interested in purchasing another scope, but thanks for the offer.
David

Hi , I just got a pecar Berlin 6×59 scope, I know it's old, and being told it was a snipper scope, and when u look through it I can see why, it's AWSOME, I'm not sure what I would like to do with it right now, looking for a little more info, to help me make up my mind, on keeping or selling, could you help me out, ty

I am a collector of Pecar Berlin scopes - any out there that you are looking to move on?

Also interested in any literature; boxes; instructions; sales info etc...

Cheers!

Here is all information available from the owners of Pecar and family/successors! You'll find their recent web - site and more useful information.

Firma Pecar Herbert Schwarz GmbH in Berlin - Branche(n): Optische Gerte und Systeme

From time to time you might also find sales information on egun.de! BTW, Pecar scopes have been very popular in Sweden, so you may be lucky finding a bunch of them there.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.