Peace Maker long range Match

LennyITI

This past Saturday I attended my first long range match. It was more fun than I ever expected along with a humbling expirence. I shoot 100 yards at home on a bench which is nothing compared to the shooting match at Peacmaker training center. 5 targets in 5 min shooting nearest to farthest order from prone position. I got 10 hits out of 20 end of the day. I timed out 3 out of 4 stages. Hit all 5 on my 3rd stage and first 2 on last stage and timed out on 3 target. I can not wait till next match on April 27. The facility and people at Peace maker seem to be first class. I would recomend anyone to go there and check it out.

I just saw the Peace Maker shoot on Long Range Pursuit looks like a lot of fun. I don't have anything to go out to those ranges right now but I could see building something for that. What were you shooting?

Very interested in matches at peacemaker, only live about 15mins from there. I have 308 equipped with AI mag and 7mm WSM if time is a factor the AI would be my choice. Would spend more time turning my turret but less time reloading.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.