PBS Poll on Protecting Wolves - Cast Your Vote

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MontanaRifleman, Mar 5, 2010.

1. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

2. jmden

jmden Well-Known Member

I voted no.

3. MN Hunter

MN Hunter Well-Known Member

i voted no

4. RockyMtnMT

RockyMtnMT Official LRH Sponsor

Thanks MR for posing the link. That video sure shows the wolf to be wonderful. Pretty rosie picture of North Americas top predator. They talk about protecting the grizzly and the bison as well. Would be a lot easier if the wolves weren't killing them.

Steve

5. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

I voted NO, only because they had no EMPHATICLY NO WAY IN HECK DO THESE VERMIN HAVE ANY BUSINESS EVEN SUCKING IN OXYGEN IN CATTLE COUNTRY!!!!! Maybe they should put that option in there as well. Bet theyd get alot more votes!

6. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

I voted NO ! As of this moment total votes were 6,644 67 % said NO

Bigbuck

7. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

Steve, it's interesting how they don't show their precious canine killers ripping apart their prey. Just cute bites of howling and playing and chasing. And the wolf lovers call the wolf hunters "inhumane". I didn't know that wolves were part human :rolleyes:

I'm plannig on being about 1000 yds from YNP border this fall when the season opens again with my 1K wolf thumper :D gun)

8. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

They got my NO......

Additionally my uniquely designed LRH 270 cal wolf getter boolet is about perfected. Made specially for woofs.

Still have to the end of the month to fill my current tag.

9. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Let's see if PBS airs the results.

10. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Yeah......Right:rolleyes:

11. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Well-Known Member

No.

6982 votes. 68% also said NO. The other 32% are lint lickers.

12. roaddog1m

roaddog1m Well-Known Member

Um....Actually Steve, I'm North America's top predator! :cool:

Being a dog lover, I recognize the Wolves are awesome killing machines (which I can respect) but like any other killing machine, they have to be managed a little better.
    I also shoot my fare share of yotes and I pick off a wolf if I had the chance (and it was legal of course)
    I'm actually more sick of deer! Do you know how many damn car vs. deer accidents I do every year!?! Bring a few wolves to SD!

13. 1/2 slam

1/2 slam Well-Known Member

That's 6983 no votes, I just voted no. To bad we couldn't get some of those bunny huggers to google up saveelk.com and see what kind of a killing machine a wolf really is. Only our government can introduce a new species and call it endangered.

14. jmden

jmden Well-Known Member

Yes...chexk out www.saveelk.com for a little reality check--far removed from what the general public has been told by PBS and other media outlets typically.

Especially as hunters, the taxes (supposed to be used for conservation and management efforts--most of us thinking this would go towards helping game species like elk) on money we put towards licences and shooting equipment, etc., went to introduce (NOT reintroduce) a non-native species of wolf that is much different in many respects than the species(or sub-species) shot out years ago.

How's that for a use of your hunting and fishing taxdollars by the USFWS?