• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PAY it FORWARD

Bang4theBuck

I was the beneficiary of a PIF arrangement from Muddyboots, and I would like to do my part to keep the train moving. I'm looking for a new reloader or someone who is loading for or wanting to load for a rifle intended to be used by youth. I've got a decent inventory of basic components for many common cartridges. If you are in need of a component that could get you back in the game, let me know what you need and give me a chance to help you out.

I'm willing to ship bullets and brass, but not powder or primers. Tell me a brief story about what/who you're loading for in a PM.

Great gesture! Shipping is the biggest hurdle. There are many times when we buy a box of bullets to test and our rifles just don't seem to like them. I did this with some HH 146. Sure, I could have used them for fire forming brass, but someone could probably use a few to determine if they will work for their rifle. Trading may be better option on bullets.