PAY IT FORWARD - Ammo for FREE

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one helping others out. I've already given several local people primers, powder and bullets and two members bullets that they were in need of free of charge and shipping. I will keep doing so with extra stuff I don't really need.
Thank you brother for looking out for other members. God Bless and stay in contact I am sure that when you need something it will be paid back! If you have something to sell/trade or need something for your hunting/shooting please post on this post. If i can't get it for you I am sure another brother or sister will. God Bless
Len & Jill

Last edited:
Over the last decade I've used my own powder, primers and bullets for friend's loads just to get them started. Sometimes I received a thank you, and offer to go shooting. Some others I never hear from again. I've not been able to help recently since components are in short supply.

I still have the Remington loaded 140gr 7mm08s for FREE!!!! I sure wish that the LRM members continue to sell FAIR prices to each other. I have bought several deals on bullets and I will say fair prices. I still see some other components for sale, on this site, at twice the current retail value. I know some members really need certain bullets so they can continue to hunt so they end up paying the inflated prices. I guess the people selling items at these inflated prices are really not LRH members. They are just on this site to make money. Well it is a free market and a seller can ask whatever price they want. We all should be helping each other in these hard times trying to buy bullets, brass, primers, powder. NOT take advantage just because there is a shortage and you can get double the price you originally paid. I am not talking about the person that bought something at an inflated price and then sold it at that prcie to help someone out. They are selling at the price they paid. I am talking about the person that wants 2 to 3 times more than what they paid.
Lets all be fair and help each other. I think that is the way 99.9% of hunters, shooters, outdoors persons are naturally. Keep Paying it Forward!

Elkeater i just shipped the brass and ammo UPS. you should get it by end of week. I'll PM the tracking #. 7mm08 is an awesome cartridge for deer, bear, hogs. I owned several and wish I didn't all of them. Replaced with .260s and 243s. Same case.

Last edited:
I was looking for some bullets and Len had some he sent them to me and would not accept money for the bullets or shipping he only ask that I do the same for some one else, it will be done thanks

Just a "heads up". The cheapest way to ship 1-2 boxes of factory ammo would be USPS Priority small box. Unfortunately it is Not Legal to do so. UPS and Fed Ex are o.k. but will cost about 5 bucks more to ship same. Never reload for anyone else unless you have a multi-million dollar "umbrella" policy.

Just a "heads up". The cheapest way to ship 1-2 boxes of factory ammo would be USPS Priority small box. Unfortunately it is Not Legal to do so. UPS and Fed Ex are o.k. but will cost about 5 bucks more to ship same. Never reload for anyone else unless you have a multi-million dollar "umbrella" policy.
I ship mostly everything UPS because I have an account, I just put contact address and print a lable. So easy they have my bank and my address already. There are several different prices for Xsmall, small, ect. Goes by sq inches plus already insured for $100 and you have tracking. To eachhis own. USPS has so many restrictions. If send Ammo on UPS just put a 4" X 4" diamond. no problem

Attachments

• AMMO for UPS Shipping.jpg
    AMMO for UPS Shipping.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 28
My oldest is really getting into target and hunting, so what ever you could part with would be great in those. 65-90 gr range most likely, she is almost as picky as i am for accuracy and performance.

Forgot to mention I have some large rifle primers that I'll use for trade.
260 terminator die set.
140 gr eld-m
.22 lr gold tips.
CCI 350 large pistol mag primers 500
(south west Missouri trade)

Last edited: