• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Para-ordnance frame and Caspian slide

Pretty cool to see that pistol, what year did he build that? I still have a racegun built by Blake Gann, mine was built in the early 90's.

He built several for me, from I think, 1994 to at least '95. One day I was there, a fellow was shooting Blake's steel targets. Bang, drop, bang drop. I noticed hardly no recoil and the guy was nailing them. So I got to ask what he had and he said a 10 MM that Blake built. So now I have a couple of them! Oh, and the guy? Todd Jarrett ! Yes, I did get his autograph.

Surely , someone is still shooting pistols and wants a first class custom build. These parts will go a long way to making it happen. Just look back at the posts here about what Blake Gann used to make and the picture of one he built for me with these same parts shown on the 1st page. A custom pistolsmith can make a fine piece using these parts and some of his. As a 38 Super, it will hold more rounds than you can shoot at one time!LOL.

I can't believe this is still here, it's a smoking deal. Last time I bought a Para frame it was $375 plus transfer and that was back around 2005, slides then were $180 with no sight cuts, magazines were $70 each for the short mags, 2005ish.

Is the frame cut for Para/Clark ramp or Wilson/Nowlin?

Attachments

• Clark vs wilson.jpg
    Clark vs wilson.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 19
  • para vs nowlin.jpg
    para vs nowlin.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 21
Does this include the grip safety? The frame kits used to have a grip safety included.