Palma Brass

Today with 42 grains of varget br4s were running 2615 and the 450s were 2535. Im not totally sold on my chrony reading right but they were hitting 1.5 moa higher at 300. 42 gr and the cci 450 gave me identical readings two days ago. I just finished resizing the brass and seating more primers, all were tight as new. This brass is unbelievable, just wished I could get it to shoot as well as large primer brass which shoots 1/4 moa.

Just to update this. I found a load that shoots almost as well as my large primer load. It's at 43.1 grains .017 off the lands at 2585. Quickloads says pressure should be 63,900 psi. I used 15 pieces of brass to use for load dev and they have 5 firings on them now and the primer pockets are as tight as new. Anybody else running higher than usual pressure in this brass? I didn't get the brass to run it hot, but since H4350 is not beng made anymore, I don't have much choice.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.