PA Woodchuck Fest Photos

Kevin Cram

Here are some more photos from the hunt.

JMason showing off those muscles:D
WoodchuckFest094JohnMason.jpg

.280fan getting ready
WoodchuckFest093.jpg

JUDD doing some glassing (just remember whose glasses they are):D
WoodchuckFest092.jpg

Kevin:
Thanks for posting these pics.

In August I will be looking to have some more work done on the 308 in the pic. I'll PM you.

I'm sure we'll get you up here to hunt a day before fall. Yes the Kowa's that JUDD is looking through were Waynes glasses about 5 years ago. I don't know if Waynes is building any more or not. I've built several pairs for the Bushnell Spacemasters, Nikon Sky and Earths, Kowa TSN series, Weaver minis and some cheaper glass. I like my brackets anodized and use all stainless hardware. I'll show you a couple sets I built when you get down this way.

sounds good, ill be looking foward to that. i expect to be here pretty much thru hunting season.
darryl filled me in on the no ring bracket. i have seen those.
have you made any bayonet adaptors for threaded eyepieces?
jerry had randy yohn make some for the 77s he had years ago. i have a set of them, but their threaded on both ends. i dont remember but i guess the early ones had threaded eyepieces.
i remember him using weaver 15s in those. the larger objective would have boosted that, but they were sharp.
i have some super eyepieces. they wont focus in spacemasters or b&l balscopes due to focal legnth.
lowell can make them work, but id rather not change anything on the scopes.
im hoping they work in the 77s
let me know about the adaptors.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.