• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED P365X Macro parts. G48/G43x holsters

cornstalker

Up for sale.
P365X Macro complete comped slide, including Shield RMSC 8 MOA optic with glass lens and a Sig OEM P365X Macro grip module. Upper was purchased brand new. I have fired 50 rounds through it. All you need to be up and running is magazines and an FCU. The optic has more use on it but is in good functional condition and has a new Duracell 2032 battery (installed in January)
Optic includes the factory box with adjustment tools and a few other goodies, as well as 48 extra mounting screws. I recommend new screws every time the optic comes off. The grip module includes small, medium, and large backstraps. No manual safety.

Slide includes barrel and RSA.

Asking $650 shipped CONUS.
IMG_3003.jpg

Sig XRay 3 suppressor height night sights. These are take-offs from a P365XL/Romeo Zero combo. Should be equivalent to #6 front/ #8 rear. I can see the 6 stamped on the front sight, but cannot read the stamp on the rear. Square notch rear. Should be compatible with virtually all Sig P series. Again, these are takeoffs, so you can see the marks from installation and removal. Tritium vials are all bright. $55 shipped.
IMG_3006.jpg

Glock 48/G43(x) holsters. Both holsters are optics compatible but are made for non-railed dust covers. (Non MOS)
Comptac International RH OWB range/competition holster. $40 shipped CONUS
RCS Perun- Ambi pancake style OWB. Can be configured for 0 to 10 degree cant, right or left handed. SOLD
IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

PayPal F&F preferred (or + 3.5% for G&S), Venmo, Money order.

Last edited:

Recent Posts