P-Pups

wyowinchester

Went out this morning and shot p-dogs. Seen some pups out. Not a lot but they are starting to run around. Shot three dogs at 600 yds on the same mound. It took six rounds to do it with my boy sporting for me. Had a 4 mile an hour breeze left to right. Good morning..

Strat now. I had two little guys, and they turned out to be two big guys. I've started with grand kids now. They love it too. Course, Grandpa's can't do wrong, for awhile.

My 4 year old loves to shoot the 22, and I'll take him in the deer blind a few times a season. He's not quite dependable enough to put lead on game :)

He did ask me if we could plant some apple trees. Said sure. He said all the animals can come and eat the apples . . .

My mind is flashing through pre-school Bambi crap, etc until he followed up with "and then we can kill them".

He deadpanned it. I'm guessing a few future generations of deer have already had their destinies pre-arranged!

Enjoy your grand kids. So true that Grampa can do no wrong.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.