• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Orvis Helios 3F 10' 5-wt. and Mirage III reel

Viking264

Rod and reel were lawn-cast a handful of times; not fished. Brand-new condition. Includes rod, factory rod sock, and factory tube. The rod is 10', 4-piece. Matched with the correct lines, it can be used to deliver dry flies and emergers, nymphs and wets, and small- to mid-sized streamers (up to size 4) extremely well. Overhead casting and single-hand spey-style casts are simplified with the 10' length. Purchased this package for a trip, but the conditions when I arrived favored a different rod; no need to keep this one in the quiver, so I'm selling it. Rod was paired with a new Mirage III in Dragonfly color, also for sale. Listing prices are $650 for the rod and $450 for the reel, shipped. Knock $100 off the total price if you purchase both.

Both of these are USA-made, and represent the very best of the best that is on the market at present. Google either and you will find overwhelmingly positive reviews on performance.

PM me for photographs. Thanks!