Oregon Mt rifle company.....Anyone heard of them??

Those barrels sure look sweet....
Are they tapered barrels or straight profiles...
Weight and lenghts vs weights of which you were trying to achieve...
Costs if you dont mind.....

Kinda leaning to a carbon for last rifle.....
Will chamber 65284 Norma....24-25" finish.....

The carbon section looks straight to me, I haven't measured it yet.

I'll weigh it later today.

Mine was $595 shipped and I had it in about 6 weeks. Would've been under two weeks if it wasn't for the 1/7 twist.

I didn't measure the taper either? Mine is a Remage 6.5CM and it was $695 without the barrel nut. I just got the guages in the mail last Friday and hit the range last night. I took one shot and then dialed into it at 50 then moved back to 100. I shot two groups of 3 using a load that works in two of my other rifles 41.5gr H4350 behind 140gr ELD-M with fed 210 match primer. First group measures less than 3/8" second less than 1/2" and I felt like I pulled one just a bit. I will redo this on a better day with more time and ammo. So far I'm very happy. Like giddy...

Last week at 500, 725, and 991 yards all first round hits on a 5" round(not like that is a big deal but still shooting good groups). I love the feel of the rifle as a whole. I would order another barrel from them.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.