Oregon- Malheur River Unit # 66 for mule deer.

I think this site has gone whacky. I have received 20+ emails telling me you added a post. it is time to put in for tags, im going to Malheur despite the bad press. I guess I hunt like an Indian because I always score at least a 4 point, even after the burn I ate well, if you know what I mean.

so many people full of bad or hateful remarks, its hunting, its fun, its bonding with family, friends and meeting the occasional hunter. we go for the adventure. I've been to the same camp for many many years and wouldn't change a thing except for upgrading to the best new wall tent ever....

It's still a very good unit, and as you say hunt not kill. I seen some 30+ bucks and a rancher friend from Drewsey has three very fine non typical from that unit. I still put in for the Trout creek unit just because my older brother has a huge buck and I don't. Keep doing it like an Indian and thing work...

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.