Ordered my new girlfriend today..shhh don't tell

Re: Ordered my new girlfriend today..shhh don\'t tell

You guy's kill me...Really she is a blond long legged Bomb shell named Lorana(sp?)Bobbit.Darryl is TOMMY listening
shocked.gif
.You guy's really did'nt think I would let my wife make me paint it pink and purple did you
wink.gif
...Wyo.I like blond's so YOU'RE safe....
grin.gif

Ric
That 6.5-284 aught to make quite a Loper.Was in proces of geting a 6.5WSM started when the 375-50bmg presented itself but @ 36&20 lbs a womens name doesnt seam proper hence Boomer & Thumper=CJ
web page

It has to be flo orange of course.And I have alway's liked leather.How's this,Orange Leather with little blue flower's
grin.gif

So Boyd there is a good chance that it will be sorta warm during this antelope hunt.
Does that mean we get to see you wear that outfit in the video.... of course I'd hope for that combination in a thong, maybe with some nice stelleto pumps to match...

**** I'd bet that sell video's

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited by: 338-378 ]

Butch

The MOO, MOO, BUCKAROO----hehehehehehe

I didn't know Boyd hung out at the Moo moo?
Man oh Man, what's this World coming too?

They must have a pink interior setting there, maybe some flowers added also?

Oh well, to each his own.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Cover your "hatch" though, if your in the same motel room with him after the lights go out.
Do not "touch the Golden rivit" either. Could be a real mistake.

Darryl

I like Match Kings too---Is there anything else as good????

Never trust a guy in orange leather with little blue flower's on it.....Even one that does'nt own a pink gun.
grin.gif

Hey Wyo-
We will both be doing some load developing at the same time so I'll make sure to post my results. I pick up my 6.5-284 on Monday. Mine is built on a Stolle Panda action with 30 inch Krieger barrel in a 8.5 twist. The stock is a laminated wood, Master 1,000 built by Alex Sitman of Master Class Stocks.
I will also be driving up to visit Ray Romain and talk to him about a few rifle ideas. Hope to pick his brain on gunsmithing techniques as I am getting a new lathe in a few weeks and will start doing my own work.
Hey Darryl, don't you live near Ray? How about a shoot off between your Tommy and my new pet. I like a high stakes game though, like winner takes the losers rifle! Of course then the wind would pick up and your 240's would shoot circles around my 142s.
Congrats on the new rifle Wyo, let us know what she'll "do" for you.

Hey PrimeTime...If Alex Sitman is who I think he is, please say hello to him for me. He should remember me from Penna. rimfire silhouettes....Thanks..Jim Mackey

Prime

A shoot off between a 6.5/284 and the 300 Tom?????

The shooting "STARTS" at 1350 Yards and goes out from there to a mile or more. Still want to try that? I wouldn't if i were you.

We're talking Longrange here not JUST 1000 yards. That's no fun at all.

Your going to use the 142 Gr and I will use the 240 Gr????? hehehehehehehehehe--
Your rifle is already mine.

Later
DC
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

PrimeTime.....You better not do it...He's trying to pry my little pink baby out of my hand's too.Jeez how many gun's does one guy need
grin.gif
Darryl...I would'nt back Tommy off too much if I were you.The pink stock is only to make him think she is a sissy...
wink.gif

Boyd

I just mentioned backing the Tommy off a bit to prolong the agony of "Baby".
I just hate to see a new Pink Baby crying so much when you officially rename her "cry Baby".

Heck with it, changed my mind, not going to be nice. It's going to be Full power loads. We gonna make Baby Cry REAL hard.
105 to 108 Grs for sure now, depending on the weather and how hot it is.

Later
Darryl
grin.gif
grin.gif

I've got it!

Darryl carries the "Tomahawk", and Boyd carries the "Spatula"- because its made for a woman, but it still flips 'em over.

Hey, Boyd: If a guy hunts with a pink gun, what kind of hunting garments does he have to wear? Would a nice floral pattern do?
confused.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts