• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Or rent 6.5 prc aw2 reamer

Jpron

Looking for the famous 6.5 prc aw2 reamer. Thanks

Hello,
I'm in the same boat - ready to buy or rent a 6.5 PRC AW2 reamer to fix 2 rifles. If one of you doesn't mind putting me on the waitlist I'm happy to both wait, and then of course pay rental and shipping both directions.
Thanks - Zack, Colorado.

*mostly a reader here, not a poster, relative newbie but have read extensively about the issue and ready to solve it.

Hello,
I'm in the same boat - ready to buy or rent a 6.5 PRC AW2 reamer to fix 2 rifles. If one of you doesn't mind putting me on the waitlist I'm happy to both wait, and then of course pay rental and shipping both directions.
Thanks - Zack, Colorado.

*mostly a reader here, not a poster, relative newbie but have read extensively about the issue and ready to solve it.
I'll put you on the list. It'll be awhile as there's probably 5 ahead of you. My number is 417-712-1232 please text me your name so I'll have it in my phone. Thanks!

@lance21 is good to go. I was one of the first ones to rent the reamer from him and the transaction went smooth. The reamer fixed the clicker issue in my rifle.