Options for a good factory 18"-20" 6.5 Creedmoor?

CONChunt

I'm looking to diversify, and want to add a factory 6.5 CM with a 18-20" max barrel, but it must be threaded 5/8-24. I'm not having any luck with searches online....anyone know options for me to look at?

Edit to add that the gun would be used for hunting in tight quarters, so weight is a consideration.

Last edited:
I'm looking to diversify, and want to add a factory 6.5 CM with a 18-20" max barrel, but it must be threaded 5/8-24. I'm not having any luck with searches online....anyone know options for me to look at?

Edit to add that the gun would be used for hunting in tight quarters, so weight is a consideration.
Budget?

Christensen Ridgeline comes in 6.5 Creedmoor with a 20" barrel.

Used to be able to get the Ruger American in a 16" or 18" as well. Not sure if that's still the case, I've only seen 22" lengths lately.

Sig cross, they can be found for 1500$ the action is actually quite smooth and bolt lift is light for a 3 lugs, triggers feel pretty decent too. Plus the stock folds! I've been wanting one pretty badly but will prob just throw a short barrel on my Christensen MPR.

Ruger American Rifle Compact in 6.5CM has a 20" 5/8-24 threaded barrel. I bought one and put it in a Boyds laminated stock for the grandson. Surprisingly accurate, it outshoots my Christensen Ridgeline 6.5CM w/20" barrel.