Off to the SHOT Show

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Off to the SHOT Show
OK, I am off to the SHOT Show today. While I am out Joel and Neil will be handling things.
If you want to get on the waiting list for the new Vortex Viper PST Riflescopes please send an e-mail to me @ [email protected] or just call Neil and let him know which scope interests you. We have started to put together a list and will contact you (in the order of the list) when the scope comes in. No reason to take pre-orders as these will not be in until April or May according to Vortex. Having been in this industry most of my life I have come to the conclusion that a request list works better as delivery dates are always best guesstimates.
The Minox riflescopes are supposed to arrive in the next week or two. I will also find out more about their NV mini II Night Vision Monocular & CFL 1 Mini Flashlight. It seems that since last years revamping of Minox they are coming out strong to be a major player. I have a meeting with them tomorrow and will post the firm delivery dates of all their new products as well as any info on unannounced items.
I've arranged with Leica for show display units of their riflescopes. Those should be in next week so if any of those are of interest to you please PM or e-mail me. In case you were not aware, we also still have some remaining inventory of the 8x42 Geovid specially priced for forum members @ $1499.99 and the 15x56 Geovid specially priced for forum members @ $1749.99.
In general we are meeting with all of the mfg that we now carry as well as a few companies we are thinking of representing.
If you have a suggestion of a line we do not carry please let me know in the next couple of days and I can look into it.
We have already arranged to work with Zen Ray Optics as soon as I return next week.
Looking forward to seeing what's new and posting details.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.