I am off to the SHOT Show

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
I am off to the SHOT Show

I am out of the store and off to the SHOT Show.

Neil is left behind @ the store to take care of Sports Optics and Joel is there to handle Cameras.
Please feel free to e-mail Neil @ [email protected] or Joel @ [email protected] to see how they are doing handling things in my absence. I am sure they would appreciate the attention.

I have set up appointments with all the mfgs that we are currently authorized dealers for as well as appointments to meet with Trijicon, Vanguard, Carson Optics, Sellmark and a few others to see what they have to offer and see if it makes sense for us to carry their products.

I left Friday wide open to just walk the show and see what I can see that would also make sense to add to our product line. Who knows what I may find, but you can be sure I will have my eyes open.

As usual I will do my best to obtain a truck load of demo goods from the show and do a post and e-mail blast when I return of all those goodies.
I will do my best to check e-mails and PM's while I am there. Joel will be checking my e-mails during business hours too so that way all the orders can get processed efficiently while I am working the show.

Have a great week. I will post my SHOT Show report when I return.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.