• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nylon 22's

farmer44

Looking for Nylon 22's any condition. Im trying to get a bit of a collection going for my grandson so condition is no issue. Thanks

Still got heart burn from one of them back in the mid 1950s. It was Gramps' and I cleaned it rear good one night cause me and Cuz (2 years younger-were staying over the W/E at Gramps') was going hunting next morning. I cleaned it down to the shine! And I tightened everything jam up tight! I was good at taking thing apart and putting them back together with no parts left over!:D At daylight we were sneaking along a creek trail, in the light fog, turned the corner and I run face to face with my first Fox. It wheels around and starts running back out the trail and I pulled the trigger on him and zzzzzzclick! I could have shot all 15 rounds at him-but no. It was so tight the firing pin Mech. would only move at 1/2 to 2 miles per hr.:rolleyes: Big memory moment right there. lightbulbDon't over tighten nothing.lightbulb

Good luck on your search.

I bought a Nylon 76 (only lever action Remington made) from a guy that buys storage units at auctions. The butt plate was cracked on it. Replaced that and it is a great little gun to shoot.

I just checked his web site he does indeed have quite a few thanks