Nosler Partition 160 gr.

I was looking at the load data on the Nosler site today for 160 gr partition for 270WSM and i just need a little clarification on what I'm seeing. The Nosler data shows a recipe using Win. brass and WLRM primer using Reloder19 powder. Ok if I go to the Alliant powder site and look up reloder19 for 270wsm it doesn't show 160gr data only up to 150gr and the primer it list is CCI 200 (which I have plenty of) and would the recipe data be the same for Federal brass and 160 gr bullet?
Use the data for the 160, start low and work up.

The bullet manufacturers and powder manufacturers each do their own load testing with whatever components they pick.

Never assume that a published load is safe in your rifle because not all of them are.

Start low, and work up.

Thanks for the reply MarkA...... good info because I wasn't dead set on using Reloder 19 I was just trying to find load data for what components I have on hand. Federal cases and CCI 200 primers. My loads will be hunting loads only with 200 yards max and most under a hundred. I had read that a heavy bullet would stabilize quicker in 270wsm is that correct? I'm not cercerned about speed either 2800 or 2900fps is fine.
It's not a particularly temp sensitive powder and is ideal for use in case sizes from the .308, 06 and similar sized cases.

Reloader 23 is showing great promise for me in several calibers from .260 to .300wm. Initial results with RL26 in the .300wm and 7mm STW are promising but it fills up smaller cases awfully fast.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.