Non-Technical Review: 406 Precision Long Range Shooting School

ADMIN

Administrator
Many of us contemplate attending a formal long range shooting school of one style or another. 406 Precision presents the opportunity for shooters of nearly any skillset to learn and advance efficiently in the realm of long range shooting. Read More...
This thread is open for discussion of the article, 406 Precision Long Range Shooting School Review, By Tyler Dabney. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Amazingly fun class, even for a few of us who were pretty well versed in the world of long range shooting.

I look forward to hosting 406 in 2015.

t

Not yet, I expect a call anytime from 406. They had a few things they wanted to nail down first.

You interested?

t

Outlaw6.0;1007683 You interested [/QUOTE said:
Very much so. I work a week on, and a week off, and the dates will matter. They're between us location wise, my but inability to draw WY for a few years has me anxious for a road trip.

I understand the work scheduling thing. I do a good bit of that myself (ND). We have been discussing making the 2015 class a dedicated ELR class... time will tell. I will try to remember getting you the info, this probably won't be an open enrollment class; classmates will be vetted.

t

It was good to get reminded of the basics and to have some good targets to practice on. I sometimes use Mac's gunworks as a range. Nice benches. This was get your butt in the dirt and act like your hunting! Best way to do it. Bruce

Just remind me to NOT schedule the next one in August.... I thought a couple of the guys were going to melt in the 95* sun :cool:

t

We have been discussing making the 2015 class a dedicated ELR class... time will tell. I will try to remember getting you the info, this probably won't be an open enrollment class; classmates will be vetted.

At this point ELR would be a stretch for me, I think I'd be holding the group back.

We have a basic intermediate class in Phillipsburg mt
scheduled for July 24 thru 26

Waiting on a few things to fall into place but will be putting our heads together with Tyler for wyoming dates soon.

Jordan@406

We have a basic intermediate class in Phillipsburg mt
scheduled for July 24 thru 26 Jordan@406

I'm off those days, and would like to attend. Sounds right for where I think I am, anything you would like to add to define basic intermediate further? If the dates are firm, I'll send you a deposit to lock in.
Carl

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts