• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Non-gun. 100% 3 -PIECE GHILLIE SUIT, WDLAND. (XL-Long).

Joel1

100% 3 -PIECE GHILLIE SUIT, WDLAND. (XL-Long).
DURABLE…NEW & UNWORN.
READY TO WEAR, READY TO SHIP.

Made from Wdland BDU Ghillie Suit Sizes (all mil. spec.):
XL-Long (Jckt.),
XL (Pants),
XL (Boonies Hat…size 7 ¾) *

* Ghillie Suit completed w/ Ghillie-Camo XL-Boonies Hat (more manageable than using a BDU Cap).
Ghillie Suits 'R Us - (GALLERY features (7) Pics of this Custom 3-D SUIT.
1)
2005_0104sept03gsru0001.jpg.w300h225.jpg

2)
[image]
http://www.ghilliesuitsrus.com/sitebuild...PG.w300h225.jpg
[/image]
3)
[image]
http://www.ghilliesuitsrus.com/sitebuild...PG.w300h400.jpg
[/image]
4)
2005_0104sept03gsru0004.jpg.w300h225.jpg

(I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY PICS 2 & 3) DO NOT SHOW UP, BUT YOU CAN STILL DOUBLE-CLICK THEM FROM THIS AD. SORRY, BUT...TO SEE THE REST OF PICS FOR THIS GHILLIE SUIT,
GO TO THE "GALLERY" LINK ABOVE).

-MY EXPERIENCE

I have sold over a dozen ghillie hats to military and hunters. This is my 3rd ghillie suit, and by far the best one. There are several different ghillie suit and ghillie accessory products available today, but this 100% complete ghillie suit covers the entire body, keeps you dry and well camouflaged, and will last many years longer.

-CAMO MATERIALS USED:
Jute (dominant material): green, brown, gray, & tan.
Fabric strips: Realtree, Predator green (few), green,
brown, & U.S. Wdland.

-FEATURES
1. woodland camo., (water-proof) cordura professionally sown in padding (chest, knees, & elbows), with OD ghillie thread (used to sow military gear). ALSO, chest padding also serves as "pocket" for rifle butt.. 2. breast pocket 3. comes with two-quart G.I. canteen (collapsible) in its canteen pouch 4. thumb loops 5. GSRU ghillie suit care/handling instructions (FREE to all shooters & also on my website)
6. free, unattached scarf – OD face veil (use if needed to cover optics / weaponry) 7. RealTree Suspenders (easily detachable).

For more details go to the G.S.R.U. Gallery Page:

Ghillie Suits 'R Us - (GALLERY LINK) :
http://www.ghilliesuitsrus.com/id13.html

-PAYMENT
I will accept valid $ PayPal: $425.00 (on Gallery page of my website).

-SHIPPING
Insured UPS 3-DAY Select. (The $425 covers ALL ....
s+h+ Insurance, with NO other fees).

-FOR COMPLETE SIZES/ PICS/ SHIPPING INFO. , GO TO MY WEBSITE…

Thank you. If you have any questions please get in touch with me here, through my website, or voice-mail phone (day or night).

(This complete 3-D Ghillie Suit is far more rugged than the typical ghillie suit plus it will last for AT LEAST one decade (with regular use)…Most would not pay for the camo padding to be professionally sown-tight by (an industrial-strength) machine… Furthermore, I manufactured this wdland ghillie suit with only superior + durable materials, right down to the OD ghillie thread (that is nylon-bonded & machine sewable), thumb loops, & detachable RealTree Suspenders.

If you savor fine shooting accessories, & the size fits, then this ghillie suit is definitely for you.

- L.R.H User name: Joel1
- 904-443-0204 (voice, day/night)
www.GhillieSuitsRus.com
Ghillie Suit Craftsman
GSRU webmaster

Recent Posts