NM archery elk

cozysBB

I drew unit 15 this year, 3rd season. I've hunted unit 9, 45 and 16a. I know people are reluctant to give up any information but this is a hunt of a lifetime(16a i went just to videotape my father, he shot his first elk with a bow after 9 attempts) if anyone else is hunting the area, please let me know. there are a lot of bulls there and i'll be there 4 or 5 days before my season starts as well to do some last minute scouting. I will hopefully make it for a scouting trip or two but given my work schedule most of my scounting will be from home. If you've drawn any of the other units i've hunted i'm more than willing to tell you some great spots. thanks for reading.

Just shoot me a pm with your email and your phone number. We talked via a pm. I live like 90 miles from there. I have never hunted there either. I will be doing as much scouting as I can. The best thing that I think that I can do for you is give you all my information that I have right after my hunt. I have a gps and will mark the spots for ya if I come into elk. I will keep you informed of what I find when I scout as well. My scouting will be very sporadic and not planned because of my work.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.