Nikon Monarch M5 ?

Ought6

Anyone own one of the M5 Monarch scopes yet ? I have been thinking about trying one of the 4-16X50mm versions but I can't really come up with much feedback on them .

Was going to ask the same question. I looked at one today in the 4-20 model. Took it outside the shop to look through it. Really clear glass. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on them.

morning, I would not purchase one, their customer svcs
because of warranty changes will not svc. the products.!!
justme gbot tum

I don't have the M5 but I do have a Monarch 5 3-15 that I really like. I had it on a 300 Wm and it tracked good and was reliable. I have since sold the gun and put it on a 18" AR.

I have a 4x16 x50 bdc and it's awesome 6.Its only fault is the eye relief on 14 to 16 power gets shortened big time .I just got a 6x24 x 50 can't wait to try it .It sucks Nikon is going out of the scope business

Anyone own one of the M5 Monarch scopes yet ? I have been thinking about trying one of the 4-16X50mm versions but I can't really come up with much feedback on them .
I Have Nikon M5 ED 4 x 20x 50 and used it for elk and pig hunting and the quality is sharp and operation is crisp/.

Over the years I have sold all of my Nikons but one. It is a Monarch 5 ED 3-15x50 and is a very nice scope. I have several V3i scopes and it is just as nice. Would I buy another since the are not gonna make rifle scopes anymore? Yes but it would have to be a very very good deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.