• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nikon Monarch 7 3-12x56 Riflescope

chav0_12

SOLD

I have this scope that I don't have a real need for. I'd like to get it to someone that can put it to good use. It's a good scope, no dings or anything on it, and the glass is in phenomenal condition. I know it's a Nikon and they may be a negative for some - which I totally understand. When new, these things retailed for $1,000 - so it is a good optic. This is a great optic for someone that hunts some thicker country and needs to let some extra light in. The exit pupil at maximum magnification is a whopping 4.67, that's a bit more light than your 10x42 binoculars. When I originally bought the rifle that this was on Nikon hadn't abandoned their hunting optics yet and it was a few years ago, at that time I was hoping to get $700 for it. Now I'm thinking $400 would be more appropriate, but I am open to offers and trades - I'm not sure what I want in trade but I'm all ears. - I'm really wanting to pick up a Spartan Hunt Tac Pro bipod at the moment.

Here are some photos of it, as you can see it comes with the original box and all of the accessories including the sun-shade. I do have a set of Vortex Precision Matched rings that I could send with it, but I'm not sure they would work with the large objective (these are not included in the asking price).

IMG_0012.jpegIMG_0011.jpegIMG_0008.jpegIMG_0009.jpegIMG_0010.jpegIMG_0013.jpeg

Last edited:
Were you able to shoot your rifle with this scope on it? Any clue if it tracks right?
I put it on a 6.5 Grendel for a while and it seemed to do fine. I didn't run any box tests or anything like that on it though.