Nikon 6-24x50 VS Bushnell Elite 6-24X50 Comments PLEASE

superlite17

Hello ALL, got my varmint rig together, now working on large game scope for my new Sendero. What are your thoughts on these two. Which is brighter, etc. Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Others in the hunt are:
Meopta Meostar 3-12x56
Burris Black Diamond 6-24x50 30mm

PLUS ANYTHING YOU ALL SUGGEST. You are all so much more knowledgeable than I, as I am really just now getting into shooting/reloading, anotherwords... learning more than how to pull the trigger So I rely heavily on your opinions. PLEASE post any thoughts.

Thank You - Rod

I really like my Buckmaster 6-18 x 40 on my 300 WM, nice target type turrets are included in the box. Pretty bright and has 50 MOA of adjustment with 1/8" clicks. You might jump on the website for nikon, for the money I like it better than my Leupolds.

Joe Oakes

Go for either one. They both should be on par with leupold LR at half the price. I've been trying to order the new nikon tactical and their aren't any to be found. You can get the 4200 though.

The Nikon 6x18x40 SF are on sale at MidwayUSA for $259 just thought id put that out there. Seems like a good scope at a great price.

Aloha!!!

I did a little checking and the Nikon only has 34 moa adjustment and the Bushnell has 50. couldn't find the price difference. I don't think that the 30 mil tube will offer any real addition in light, but it does offer addition in internal adjustment. If you are not stuck on the 6-24 power, I would look hard at the buckmaster for the price. It is a really good scope for the money.

mark

Go for either one. They both should be on par with leupold LR at half the price. I've been trying to order the new nikon tactical and their aren't any to be found. You can get the 4200 though.

That Nikon Tactical is an awesome piece of glass and workmanship.
I think I found what you are looking for Reed.
The Tactical is now the Monarch x!

Check out this site.

Nikon Hunting

Nikon MOnarch X-

I am seriously considering picking one up. Nikon has a $100 rebate on any Monarch X product you buy till end of Oct., pretty sweet deal, especailly in todays economy.

see Nikon site below for info., I would imagine it doesn't matter who you buy the scope from too.

Nikon Hunting

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.