Nightforce Retical

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Over the last two months I have been searching for the so called "best scope for me and my rifle". I have come to the conclusion it will be a nightforce 5.5X22X50mm with zero stop. I am now looking for the perfect retical for my personal uses. I will be using this rifle for ranges up to and including 1000 yard competitions. I will also be using this rifle for long range hunting and general purpose shooting. What do you think???I know there will be lots of ideas and that is exactly what I want. Thanks for the input!!!

Honestly at this point the most popular NF reticle is the NP-R1, 1 moa vertical hash marks and 2 moa horizontal hash marks. it allows for very precision compensation and estimation.

for hunting i really like the NP-1RR for its ranging aspects and i use and sell it in alot of hunting rifles.

if you are wanting a scope for a gun that you are gonna use for both hunting sometimes and target shooting alot of times i would go with the NP-R1, you can be really precise and you will never be dissapointed.

hollar if you have any questions

have a good un
steve

NP-R1 is my favorite reticle choice offered from NF.
Holland's will also be putting their ART reticle in NF FFP scope (Not sure when, but this is my preferred reticle)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.