• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce-NXS-Scopes-and-Swaro-Range-Finder-For-sale

wildcat

Hello-all;-do-to-losing-my-job;-I-am-having-to-sell-many-toys.-The-following-are-for-sale;

1.-Nightforce-NXS-5.5x22x56-with-Double-Dot-Reticle-Asking-$1400.00.-This-scope-is-basically-brand-new.-Also-comes-with-Butler-Creek-flip-up-covers.

2.-Nightforce-NXS-12x42x56-with-Double-Dot-Reticle-Asking-$1500.00.-This-scope-is-basically-brand-new.-Also-comes-with-Butler-Creek-flip-up-covers.

3.-Swaro-Laser-Guided-Rangefinder.-Only-used-twice.Still-in-box-with-everything-Asking-$800.00.

I-will-pay-for-shipping-and-Handling.

If-anyone-is-interested-you-can-e-mail-me-at;
[email protected]

Thanks
Jake

Looks like it's bad all over, Work is slow for Me Toy money dryed up Last August.
Sorry about your Job , Hope you find another Soon.
All my deals are trying in Trades about traded out.

I-hope-I-find-somthing-soon.-I've-worked-at-this-place-for-12-years.-What's-really-funny;-I-am-losing-my-job-but-all-the-upper-administration-received-a-50%-raise.-This-seems-to-be-pretty-common-right-now-in-the-U.S.;-things-need-to-change.

why do you put - between all your words ?

PS... hope your luck turns around and you land a Job. I feel for ya man.

Wildcat's space bar in his keyboard does not work! so he uses dashes.

Wildcat,

I wish you all the best in your job search. I know what you're going through. I ended up on the wrong political side of a corporate merger 6 years ago after being with the company for 18 years. The competitions for a prime position can be fierce, but don't let it discourage you.

Good luck,
Dave

Price-drop-on-scope;

1-5.5x22x56-NXS-$1300.00

2.12X42X56-NXS-$1400.00

Thanks
Jake

Sorry-about-the-dashes

Jake, Someone posted your spacebar is not working. Is this true? If funds are tight post the specs of your computer maybe we can find you one. Let us know.

I have a couple of keyboards.... I'll send ya one man !

Send me a PM and I'll ship it out to ya !

It's-a-long-story-and-founds-are-tight-right-now.-I-wish-it-was-just-the-key-board.