Nightforce NXS Scope Covers.

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by robbobsam, Apr 18, 2011.

1. robbobsam

robbobsam Well-Known Member

Hiya Guys,

I am in the process of sending my scope back to nightforce to get the eyepiece lens replaced after it was scratched whilst out hunting. I have been trying to get a decent set of scope covers for ages but was only able to find butler creeks which are totally useless being flimsy and weak in construction.

I have had to purchase 3 different Butler Creek eye lens caps as they keep breaking whilst out hunting. (They really are crap)

I have just found these on the internet though.
    [​IMG]

Are they any good ???

I have looked everywhere in the UK for them and cannot get a set. Or could you ship a set over to me please if I send you the money up front for the covers and shipping.

Do you guys know of any good quality scope covers that would fit a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22 x 56 ???

2. danj

danj Well-Known Member

I would like to get some covers for a NXS 5.5-22x50. Where did you find those covers?
    Thanks Dan

3. forsyth793

forsyth793 Well-Known Member

I made some aluminum screw-in caps for the front lens of the 50mm & 56mm Nightforce NXS

[​IMG]

4. Jimhoodag

Jimhoodag Member

Would you make another 56mm for my Nightforce 5.5-22x56? If so, how much? If not, how could I try to make one?

Jim

5. forsyth793

forsyth793 Well-Known Member

The reason I made these is because I bent the front ring on my NXS.