• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce -- BEAST

I don't hunt but shoot long range targets regularly. I love FFP and mil/mil and my 2 favorite scopes are my March F 3-24 42mm and March FX 5-40 56mm. 2/3 rds the length and weight of other premium scopes. All the right features and very durable, plus reasonably priced for what you get. 10% off sale this month at Kelby Rifles on what they have in stock (only US distributor). Just ordered the Nightforce BEAST and should be delivered in the next month or two. Reviews have been excellent, but I hope the size won't bother me. Plan to use it out to a mile with my Barrett MRAD 338 LM. Considered S&B, but seems to have quality issues the last few years and don't like the new MTC turrets.

March are that good of glass and reliable? I'm in the market for one highend scope. The beast seems over kill for my first really expensive one, I was thinking S&B or US Optics too. Your opinion welcomed on March. Do they hold their value?

They definitely hold their value. BEAST may be overkill for me too. I guess I'll find out. Both March can focus down to less than 10 yards. Novel bullet proof zero stop. Two good reviews on SnipersHide Forum-one from Fireguyti and another review by Ilya. Both reviews compare to other premium scopes. Mine are both nonilluminated, but illuminated are available, just much more expensive ($300-500). The 3-24 is $2260 and the 5-40 is $3200 (nonilluminated). No other premium scope can match their options in a package 2/3 rds the size and weight of others. Weight is a big issue on hunting rifles. These scopes have been out for several years now and are dependable as you'll see in the reviews. 5 year warranty. :)