• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED nightforce 5.5X22 NXS for sale

jacack

nightforce 5.5X22 NXS with NP-1 reticle for sale,in almost new shape it, it has only the faintest ring marks and I mean you have to hold it just right to see them,it was mounted in lapped nightforce rings,they are so hard to see i would say they are none but to cover my butt i will say they are very very hard to see.it comes with the box and book and bikini civer they give with it.

1100.00 shipped and insured
will toss in a set of nightforce rings also

thanks
Jared

ok guys I will come down to 1025.00 shipped,I need to move this scope

jared

ok guys, i know someone wants this scope but doesnt like the reticle,you can have nightforce change it for just 75$# and about a week turn around as i have done it on a few.

Jared

last price drop, 1000.00 shipped

Please call Rick @ 503-910-7206 as I dont have access to a computer often

Jared,

The mail that I sent to your e-mail address in your profile was bounced, so please check out your PM, or post a current e-mail address.

Thanks.

Wim

Jared,

I'll take it and the rings for a $1000.00 if its still available??? Please let me know ASAP! as I will be away for a couple days for work maybe I can get the money out before I leave.

Thanks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sendero Man Thanks for the heads up! Nope didnt look at the date just assumed it was recent oh well lesson learned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ALOHA!!!

Oh, is that what the date is for?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif If I see it as a recent I don't really look further! Thanks.