• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce 15-55x52 FCR-1 reticle

Deputy819

Hey folks! Letting go of my competition scope. Will come with MKM bubble level and there are ZERO ring marks. Glass is perfect, scope tracks how it should and comes with all factory "stuff". $1,800 shipped (Cont US) which is a far cry from EuroOptics current price. I'm flexible on pymt, but prefer PayPal F&F. Thanks for looking!👍
IMG_4613.jpegIMG_4614.jpegIMG_4615.jpegIMG_4616.jpegIMG_4617.jpegIMG_4618.jpegIMG_4619.jpeg

Edit-cross posted on Accurate Shooter, but awaiting "approval" from a moderator for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Yeh i had a problem on accurate shooter myself. Some of the authorities seem to be a tad over-zealous in my opinion.
Uh, yeah. My ad was "flagged" by their software requiring admin approval because there were multiple spelling shortcuts, syntax errors (I'm quoting the 'Forum Boss' here) and use of words and icons that cause issues. The ad was the same there as it is here. 🤷‍♂️

Yeh i started an account there and messaged a user about a scope he had for sale (that i did buy). The user didn't have any feedback so i messaged a few of the members to get some references on his legitimacy as a member. Well......i hadnt read the fineprint..... apparently you cant use the classifieds for a set amount of days after you start your account. I GOT TO BANNED UNTIL JULY 5TH.....Im currently banned right now until JULY! I think just making the classifieds UNAVAILABLE would make alot more sense (like many other forums)

Recent Posts