Night vision add on???

booner2008

I am looking for a night vision scope for predators. After reviewing a bunch out there, most that I like are out of my price range, since very recently I purchased a s&b pmll and a night force atcacr f1.
The wife would kill me if I bought a $6000+ nv rig.
So ,,,, can you guys recomend a nv clip on for the nightforce or a good nv for out to 125-150yrds or so. Further would be better. I saw the scopes that make your target (coyote etc...) come out white. That's really what I want .
Thank you for your time

Armasight has several levels of clip on NV scopes. I got mine through Cabela's. I've got it on a R700 in .308 with a NF SHV 5-20x56. I installed a McCann rail and use an Armasight IR illuminator. I hog hunt at night, and almost all of my shots are less than 200 yards and I am thoroughly impressed with it.

Sounds like you are looking for a thermal scope not NV? You can get to a couple hundred yards with standard NV and save a ton of money.

As much as I want/like a thermal,, I thinks its out of my price range right now. NV is looking like the way to go . Thank you gentlemen for the replies

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.