• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Night Force NXS 3.5-15x50 NP-R2 Reticle w/3" sunshade **SOLD**

longrangehunterII

Night Force NXS 3.5-15x50 NP-R2 Illuminated Reticle w/3" sunshade.

NP-R2 Reticle has 2 MOA elevation and 5 MOA windage increments allow for multiple zero and hold points along with accurate rangefinding. Excellent for long-range applications including big game hunting. The Reticle has a full 30 MOA vertical below centerline within the scope with .250 MOA Elev./Windage Adjustments.

This scope came off my Bruce Baer build which he installed the scope in his own rings. So Bruce Baer must know something about making rings because they left barely a mark that's only visible on the bottom half, nothing can be seen from the top looking down unless held at an angle, but no bite marks from anything sharp from the rings. I can email a High Resolution photo if someone is interested but honestly it looks more like a oil/pen mark in the painted coating then something worn into the coating. You maybe able to see it in Photo #3? Photo #4 it's clearly visible.

The scope is in perfect condition, the glass has never been cleaned..... Ya, those rubber scope caps if kept on will keep them spotless, but only if you keep them on! The sun shade is so long dust isn't about to land on it unless in a dust storm, but there is a little dust on the ocular eye piece that I'll clean off with a can of air and a lens cloth when I get a chance. So the glass is perfect not a mark.

One exception, when NF builds these scopes, as well as everyone else, they coat the inside of the scope housing with a flat black coating. Well there's a very very small piece of that coating that came off the inside and landed on one of the lenses. US Optics have even had this issue before and it's only cosmetic, but it's there and a faint grayish color half the distance of a hash mark. It's 22.5 MOA left and 8 MOA high when looking through the lens at the reticle.

Now if your focusing on the speck..... your way off base for ever shooting anything! Honestly I don't even know it's there unless I choose to focus on it, and its never bothered me ever...... because my eye is on focused on the cross hairs superimposed over the target.

But no I'm not taking off a dime because of it, its been built correctly and it tracks perfect every time I've dialed, so that makes up for that blemish ten fold. If it bothers you too much Night Force will remove it under their warranty. I think if something was going to fail it would have reared its ugly head already which it hasn't so I never sent it in.

I'd keep it but then I'd find a reason to buy another gun just because it's sitting in my safe and already have too many I don't hunt with as it is! I'd like to get back to using one gun for everything.... but who does that?

$1,450.00 shipped and insured USA only. USPS Money Orders are shipped same day. No Bit Coin, Google Wallet, Apple Pay, PayPal, etc. Sorry guys I thought that was funny!

Attachments

• NF NXS 3.jpg
    NF NXS 3.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 12
  • NF 3.jpg
    NF 3.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 8
  • NXS 3.jpg
    NXS 3.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 10
  • NF NXS bottom ring mark.jpg
    NF NXS bottom ring mark.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 6
Re: Night Force NXS 3.5-15x50 NP-R2 Illuminated Reticle w/3" sunshade.

Ok, lets try $1,350.00 shipped and insured.

And yes I do have the bikini covers and the box.

Does this have hs or zero stop

Does this have hs or zero stop
It does not.

NF can install the zero stop option and maybe the high speed as well?

For me since I can't see up close without glasses to read the turret lines on the High Speed turret system, the standard version works very well for me.

I had the same issue with my USO until they made a turret with single numbers, vs. the standard version that had two numbers written over each other.

It easier to see what you dial with the standard version since the hash marks lines have nice sized gaps to see where you are...... for me or for someone that needs reading glasses.

Alright then, how about $1,100.00 Shipped and insured USPS 3 day for Christmas.

Recent Posts