• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB save 6.5 284 111 long range hunter WI wtt or sell

if you could send me some pic of it that would be good and how much are you selling it for. Can you send it to canada that would be good to.

Too bad you were not interested in trading for a Sendero 300RUM, its just over a year old, its been floated and bedded, trigger worked over and a wyatt extended magazine box installed, could also include 150-175 rounds of brass, all of the brass already has federal 215M primers in them. Have several sets of dies, box of hornady 30cal 225gr match bullets, box of berger 30cal 210gr VLD hunting bullets. Could also include some RE22 & RE25 powder and US869 powder.I am trying to get a lighter rifle and one that does not have the recoil the 300RUM does as I just had back surgery. Let me know if your interested.
Chuck in Boise Idaho

Still have rifle....forum member is supposed to be sending funds for it today or tomorrow, will keep you guys posted.

Still have rifle. Please, if you are not serious, do not waste my time.

can you send the gun to canada that is where I live.and where do you get the bullets for it can you buy them in a store or do you have to make them your-self if you could let me know that would be great.Thank-you

Recent Posts