• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Rock River LAR 8 .308

I am trying to be nice referencing you as a troll @gerrybaker1960 ! You are just a keyboard commando that sits in your basement. Oh my bad!! You were kicked out by your daddy "the big guy" for leaving your computer at the shop!! SSSSHHH! Is that your mommy, sounds like supper is ready! Newark, tells me everything!

I am very sorry you were pounded so much in school, you still have your participation trophies I am sure.
95% of the folks on here are awesome, and knowledgeable, then there is you. I see it must be difficult to weed out the TROLLS such as yourself. You drool your drivel to bring your post count up for a sorry attempt to provide some legitimacy to your sad existence!!

I will be sure to check with you before selling anything, for the @gerrybaker1960 pricing. Everyone knows you know what's best for everyone!
Maybe college was more pounding and participation trophies, as you didn't learn the difference between a statement of facts and defensive. Maybe read your posts earlier:eek:.

Malinger on little fella! I will not address you again !!

Okay, you win, you're right, I agree with everything you say, you are the AR expert and I DNS.

Best of luck with your sale !

Found these cluttering up my safe.

450 BM

IMG_2868.jpeg

300 B/O suppressed

IMG_2817.jpeg

IMG_2492.jpeg

Custom 5.56 5 pounds

IMG_2134.jpeg

Several more uppers laying around: 6.5 Grendel. 224 Valkyrie, 223.

No reason to call you names as that's 5th grade playground behavior.

Do have a wonderful day !

Gentlemen please. Len has built a place for us hunters to enjoy and share our stories with one another. In a world of work, wife, kids and stress it is nice to be able to relax and read stories and help one another in the hunting world. This not a platform to tear each other down but help build one another up and improve our hunting shooting experiences.