• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MLR $1325 TYD***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MILKmafiaBrown

Asking $1375 TYD.

Shipping will be for CONUS and payment is USPS money order only. First to post an "I'll take it" followed by a PM will get it. This is not the only place this scope is listed so I will go by time-stamps. I retain the right to say "no deal" if the buyer is not qualified, or if the buyer and I fail to agree on essential terms that are not already outlined here.

For sale is a brand new in box with stickers and all paperwork:
C207 Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 .250 MOA and MLR reticle

Scope has never been mounted only set in the bottom half of rings to check for clearance.

There is nothing wrong with the scope, no scratches or blemishes. I purchased this one and a 56mm objective one in April. Only moving this one because the 56mm fit the rifle better with the high rings I had. I considered replacing another one of my scopes with this one but I decided to go with a 4-16x50 Vortex instead...plus I want to start saving for the next build :D

I tried to take as comprehensive pics as I could. Please feel free to PM with with any questions you might have and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking.

Nate

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0531.jpg

IMAG0533.jpg

Re: NIB Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MLR reticle

Would you be interested on any trades plus cash. I have high end Leupold Mark4 and other things you may want. can text me 910-382-4532 Thanks email me
[email protected]

Re: NIB Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MLR reticle

Thanks for the offer but just looking for cash right now. Trying to recoup some money from all of the parts and optics I've bought lately so the wife doesnt murder me.
Thanks for checking tho,
Nate

Re: NIB Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MLR $1350 TYD

Please do not take offense by this question, but with only 8 posts I have to ask if you have done business with any of our other members? If so, can you tell me who they were as I have not had any issues on this site, but I have only dealt with people in the silver or higher status.

Thanks

No, sir, I have never done business on this forum before.

I would suggest giving me phone call - I'll tell you anything you need to know regarding the item for sale. However, since it is my post count that is the issue, that tells me that it's not item you have concerns about but rather it is me. In that case, I would again suggest the same thing; give me a phone call and I'll be happy to tell you about myself and I'll do my best to answer any other questions you might have about me.

I did PM you my phone number rather than just add it onto this post. Reason being, I work nights and would appreciate if I could get phone calls at a time when I am awake.

Thanks,

Nate

A fellow member, who will remain anonymous, sent me a message and pointed out an issue that they had with this listing. The following is the message I received:

"I would buy this if not for the request for only a money order. I'm not comfortable with that. I would send you a personal check, you could wait until the check has cleared and then you could mail the scope. you are asking potential buyers to trust you and to take all of the risk."

I replied to this message with the following:

"Hello, I am a local LEO where I live and see an insane amount of financial crime and ID theft. I apologize, I felt the request for 'money order only' would protected the buyer's information better and make people more comfortable with the transaction.
If you are still interested in the scope and if it's fine with you I would take a check. Again, I apologize; I felt that in the interest of personal information security I was doing the buyer a favor rather than a disservice.

Thanks for looking and thanks for pointing that out,

Nate"

First I would like to thank the member who sent me the message because as I said, I felt I was doing the buyer a favor but I am glad for the advice and feedback.

Second, I have not heard back from that member so as of now the scope is still available.

Having said that, I would like to amend this listing to accept the following: money order, cashiers check, personal check (upon clearing) and I have also set up a PayPal account (listed price if gift, price + 3% if not gifted).

I have also read that it is a good option to give the buyer an inspection period and as this is a brand-new, never-mounted scope I would be happy to offer that option to the buyer.

Lastly, I would like to post the final price drop: $1325 Shipped

I apologize for the lengthy post but I wanted to be as thorough as possible.
Feel free to PM with any questions and thanks again for looking!

Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.