NF NXS prices...

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
I can get a NIB NXS 5.5-22x 50mm for $1382.

Does anyone know of a better price then this and contact information on here the supplier can be contacted.

Just looking to see if there are any better deals out there to be had then my distributors.

Thanks,

Kirby Allen(50)

I just found a 5.5 -22 x 56 NSX nightforce with R2 recticle in excellent condition for $990 on gunbroker.com. Hope this helps

Kirby

The tarrif tax has gone up significantly since last year. I paid 1100 or so for a NXS 8-32 X 56 moa reticle which is now 1500 or so.
Here is a link where I think they have the best prices D&R Sports the scope you want is a few bucks cheaper than what you have listed but not sure if its enough to worry about. S&H may come in to play on who has the rock bottom prices though.

When I purchased my NXS's Hunters Edge had the best prices better than Than D&L Sports their number is 660-627-2277

Kirby... got my NXS 5.5-22x56 R2 from Hunter's Edge also... $1150 + shipping, but was earlier in the year, not sure of the current price... hope this helps... Larry

Kirby , are you dead set on the NF ? IOR has a 6-24x50 Tactical you can get one from Brownells for under a grand and from what I have seen the IOR is just as brigh and clear as the one NF i looked through , I diden't have the chance to do a side by side but those IOR's are realy clear and bright. and their lighter than the NF

Thanks for all the replies, when it comes time to order I feel I have the best price options around. Will probably order in late this summer. Need to get the cash built up, building to many new wildcats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!

Again thanks all for the replies, I truely appreciate your experience.

JDJones,

You are correct on the IOR and no I have not counted them out. I have heard a few bad storied about their customer support if anything does go wrong with the scopes but scope quality wise is great.

I will be looking hard at the IOR also.

Brownells does not list them anymore as I suspect they did not sell to well. You know how us cheap gunsmiths can be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!

Thanks and good recommendation. They are a much more compact scope then the big NXS but the new 50 mm objective is getting the NF more user friendly for the big game hunters.

Kirby Allen(50)

You cant go wrong with a Night Force thats for sure I own two of them and if money permits thats all I will ever buy.
Looked into IOR too, they didnt have a reticle that I wanted.,

The thing that kills IOR is this ***** named Val that is the sole importer of IOR. Red mountain optics sells them and Joe is one of the best guys I have ever known. It's sad this LOSER (Val) that imports them has anything to do w/IOR. He should be Fired immediately.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for all the replies, when it comes time to order I feel I have the best price options around. Will probably order in late this summer. Need to get the cash built up, building to many new wildcats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!

Again thanks all for the replies, I truely appreciate your experience.

JDJones,

You are correct on the IOR and no I have not counted them out. I have heard a few bad storied about their customer support if anything does go wrong with the scopes but scope quality wise is great.

I will be looking hard at the IOR also.

Brownells does not list them anymore as I suspect they did not sell to well. You know how us cheap gunsmiths can be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!

Thanks and good recommendation. They are a much more compact scope then the big NXS but the new 50 mm objective is getting the NF more user friendly for the big game hunters.

Kirby Allen(50)

[/ QUOTE ]

Couple of things,
First I believe the IOR Tacticals are now all 2nd Focal plane reticles not first anymore..

Secondly, what problems have you guys had with Val, I've called him a few times and he's been fairly pleasant. Although he hasn't returned my last call..

[ QUOTE ]
First I believe the IOR Tacticals are now all 2nd Focal plane reticles not first anymore

[/ QUOTE ]I had a reply from IOR in Romania about 12 months ago where they said ALL scopes being made (for Valdada?) are 2nd FP. They'll happily do you a 1st FP but you need to order a batch.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.