Newbie From AZ

SnowmanMo

I found myself with a bit of time on my hands at work so I started hunting the internet for forums. I found this forum and it sounds interesting so I thought that I would give it a try.

I am an avid shooter, competiting in multiple disciplines including long range precision rifle.

I am also an avid predaotr hunter. Most weekends you will find me out hunting bobcats, foxes, coyotes and badgers. I have taken all of the above with everything from a bow, to a shotgun, to a high caliber rifle. My personal favorites are my 12 gauge shotgun and my AR-15's. I currently have AR's in .17 Rem, .223 Rem and .204 Ruger.

I am currently awaiting my new AR-15 in 6.5 Grendel so that I can reach out a bit farther as there are times when I need a cartridge with legs.

I hope to bring some insight on predator hunting to the forum as well as firearms knowledge.

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6096.jpg
    IMG_6096.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6088.jpg
    IMG_6088.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 61
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.